10. Germany have played Ghana just twice as a unified nation, beating their opponents both times. Germany are 1.25 to beat Ghana again.
9. These sides last met at the 2010 World Cup, where Mesut Ozil scored the winning goal in a 1-0 result for the Germans. A repeat scoreline is available at 7.50.
8. Since that game Ghana have played European nations just three times, losing twice and recording a 1-1 draw with England. Germany are 2.67 to win both halves.
7. Ghana have lost three of their last four games, all by a single goal. They are 3.75 to win with a 1-0 handicap over the Germans.
6. Andre Ayew scored only his fifth goal from 50 international appearances for Ghana during their 2-1 defeat to the USA on Monday night. Ayew is 6.50 to score again.
5. Germany beat Portugal 4-0 in their opening game of Group G, Thomas Muller netting the 49th hat-trick in World Cup history. Muller is 4.70 to score first.
4. Germany have now scored 12 goals in three games, an average four per outing. They are 3.80 to net +3.5 times against Ghana.
3. Joachim Loew's side have not lost in over a year, since a 4-3 defeat to the USA 13 games ago in June 2013. They are 10.00 to lose to Ghana.
2. Despite their 4-0 win, Germany had fewer shots than Portugal (13/14) while defeated Ghana had more than the USA (21/8) in their first round of games. This match is 4.20 to witness +4.5 goals.
1. Germany have played just one African nation since their win over Ghana in the 2010 World Cup – a 2-2 draw with Cameroon on the eve of Brazil 2014. Another draw in Fortaleza is priced at 5.85.
Bet on the World Cup now.