10. No team has ever recuperated a four-goal deficit to qualify for the next knockout stage of the Champions League. Barcelona need four at the Nou Camp to stand a chance of progressing and are 15.00 to reach the final.
9. Bayern inflected a first European 4-0 defeat on Barcelona since Dynamo Kiev matched that scoreline in November 1997. Jupp Heynckes’ side are 3.80 to win again on Wednesday.
8. Thomas Müller scored the first and last goals during the first leg, bringing his season tally to 19. The Bayern midfielder is 3.60 to net again.
7. Barcelona hit the target once in Munich and created just three scoring chances throughout the match. The Spanish giants are 1.57 to score first at home.
6. Barcelona inflicted a 4-0 home defeat over Bayern during the 2008/09 Champions League, Messi scoring a brace. They are 32.00 to repeat that result and force extra time.
Watch those four goals here:
5. Bayern won their 10th consecutive match on Saturday, a 1-0 result against Freiburg. They have now conceded just two goals in eight games and are 16.00 to win 1-0 again.
4. Barca, meanwhile, have won three in their last eight games, drawing four. Another tie on Wednesday is available at 3.90.
3. Arjen Robben has had 31 attempts on goal in this season’s Champions League, hitting the target 17 times, 13 off-target and the woodwork once. The winger scored his second of the campaign last week and is 4.40 to net another.
2. Javi Martinez has committed more fouls than any other player in the Champions League this season (24), collecting four yellow cards. The Munich star is 4.00 to receive a card.
1. Lionel Messi ended his two-game goalscoring drought at the weekend with a second-half strike at Athletic Bilbao. It was the striker’s longest goal drought since a three-game spell in September and Messi is 4.00 to net the opener.