10. Barcelona have won their last seven Champions League matches. They are favourites to win at 1.37.
9. The hosts have lost only one of their last 12 games against French sides, winning seven and drawing four. They are 1.09 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Luis Enrique’s side have won the last two meetings between the sides, but prior to that Barcelona and PSG had drawn three matches in a row. Another draw is priced at 5.25.
7. PSG have conceded eight goals in their last four trips to Spain, losing two and drawing two. Barcelona are 2.02 to score over 2.5 goals.
6. The French side are without a win in their last four Champions League games, drawing two and losing two. They are 8.25 to win, and 26.00 to go through.
5. The score in the first leg was 3-1 in Barcelona’s favour, a repeat of which is available at 10.00.
4. Luis Suarez scored twice in Paris; the striker has scored 12 goals in his last 12 games. He is 2.12 to score at any time.
3. Suarez’ first goal against PSG was Barcelona’s 400th in Champions League history. The Uruguayan is 5.50 to open the scoring.
2. Marc-Andre ter Stegen is the only goalkeeper still involved in the campaign to have saved a penalty in the competition this season. Barcelona are 2.38 to win without conceding a goal.
1. Neymar has scored in all three of his Champions League appearances against PSG. He is 5.50 to open the scoring.