The competition is organised by Unibet (International) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Unibet” or “the Promoter”), a company registered in Malta under Company registration number C 26127, having its registered office at Fawwara Bldgs" Msida Road, Gzira GZR1402 Malta.
Participants will have the possibility to register between 27/06/2014 16:00 and 30/06/2014 23:59.
The prize – We will give 2 pairs of VIP Packages to give away to UFC Fight Night Dublin. The event:
•Held at the O2 Arena in Dublin
•On the 19th July 2014
•VIP Packages include:
• (1) Premium Octagon side Floor Seat
• Private VIP Entrance to O2, open 30 minutes prior to general admission
• Exclusive `Inside the Octagon' Tour w/ UFC Guest Fighter & Championship Belt
• Exclusive VIP Hospitality Area adjacent to the O2
• Inclusive of gourmet food offering and premium open bar for the evening
• UFC Celebrity guest fighter appearance - meet & greet with photo opportunity
• (1) Official limited edition UFC FIGHT NIGHT DUBLIN event poster signed by UFC Fighters on the card
• (1) UFC 20th anniversary DVD 'Fighting For A Generation'
• (1) Official Ltd Edition UFC FIGHT NIGHT DUBLIN t-shirt
• (1) Pair of Official UFC fight gloves
• (1) Official Program
• Commemorative UFC VIP Experience Badge
• Reserved premium seat for official UFC weigh-in on Friday
• Reserved seat for UFC Guest Fighter Q&A on Friday
• Cloakroom Service
This Prize is non-exchangeable and there is no cash equivalent option.
The participant has to LIKE the post and COMMENT with the answer to the question in the comments section of the Facebook post. The participant must correctly answer with which of the two fighters mentioned in the post (Conor McGregor and Diego Brandao) has the highest percentage of KO/TKOs in their career.
Two correct answers will be chosen at random as winners. There will be two winners to the competition.
The winners will be selected on 01/07/14 and will be announced on 02/07/2014 in the comment section of the Facebook post. The winner will be notified the same day by being tagged in the comment and asking for their email address via private Facebook message.
Participants must be over 18 year old, or the legal age allowing them to participate in a competition / draw in his country of residence.
The Competition is open to users located in the UK and Ireland only.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Participants are sharing their information with Unibet and not with Facebook. By participating, you agree that Unibet can use your information for marketing purpose, to send you information and offers related to its products and services. Participants acknowledge and agree that their name and country of residence will be published by Unibet when publishing the result of the competition.
The participant understands and accepts that Unibet will not be able to notify and attribute the prize to a winning participant who has provided wrong details on registration. In this situation, a new draw will take place with participants already registered and the prize will be attributed to the participant designated by the new draw.
By participating in the competition, the participant accepts these terms and conditions. All instructions in connection with participation in this promotion and pricing information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.