10. CSKA Moscow have lost their last six Champions League matches including qualifiers. Manchester City are favourites to win at 1.55.
9. The Russians have won their previous six domestic games, and can be backed at 6.40 to win.
8. Manchester City are unbeaten in their last six matches since losing to Bayern Munich in the previous round of fixtures. They are 1.14 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The English champions lost 1-0 to Bayern Munich, meaning they have earned just one point from their opening two European games. Another 1-0 defeat is priced at 16.00.
6. CSKA have lost two of their last six matches in all competitions, with both defeats coming in the Champions League. They are 2.55 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. The hosts have been losing at both half-time and full time in five of their previous six Champions League games. City are 2.28 to be winning both at the break and on 90 minutes.
4. The sides met in last year’s group stage too. City won 2-1 run in Russia, a repeat of which is available at 9.00.
3. Manuel Pellegrini’s side then thrashed CSKA 5-2 in the return fixture. An identical scoreline can be backed at 111.0.
2. Sergio Aguero scored twice in both of those games. The striker, who scored four goals against Tottenham last weekend, is 6.50 to score at least twice.
1. Ahmed Musa and Seydou Doumbia both scored twice in a 6-0 win over Kuban Krasnodar last Saturday. The pair are 4.75 and 4.30 respectively to find the net against City.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards