10. Russia have won three of their eight previous meetings with Slovakia, drawing three and losing two. They are favourites to win at 2.42.
9. Slovakia have won just one of their five major tournament games, drawing one and losing three. Russia are 1.36 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. That solitary victory came in the form of a 3-2 over Italy at the 2010 World Cup. Slovakia are 38.00 to win 3-2.
7. Russia have failed to win any of their last three European Championship matches, drawing two and losing one. Slovakia can be backed at 3.30 to win.
6. The nations last met in a 2014 friendly in St. Petersburg. Russia won 1-0, a repeat of which is priced at 7.00.
5. Russia also won 1-0 in Euro 2012 qualifying, but Slovakia won the reverse fixture 1-0 in Moscow. An identical scoreline is available at 8.50.
4. There have been 13 goals in the last eight meetings between the nations. Over 3.5 total goals can be backed at 4.50, with unders at 1.22.
3. Russia have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their previous six European Championship games. They are 2.55 to keep Slovakia out.
2. Sergei Ignashevich became Russia’s oldest ever European Championship player by appearing against England. The defender, who turns 37 next month, is 9.50 to score at an time.
1. The nations effectively met (under different names) in the semifinals of the 1960 European Championships in Marseille. The Soviet Union (Russia) beat Czechoslovakia (Slovakia) 3-0, a repeat of which is priced at 20.00.