10. Nigeria have won the Africa Cup of Nations on two occasions – in 1980 and 1994. They are favourites at 1.40 to lift the trophy for the third time.
Here is Nigeria’s 1980 AFCON final victory over Algeria:
9. Sunday’s match will be Burkina Faso’s first appearance in an Cup of Nations final. They can be backed at 2.70 to win the competition in Johannesburg.
8. The Super Eagles’ last appearance in an AFCON final came in 2000, when they lost to Cameroon. Opponents Burkina Faso are priced at 4.50 to win the game in 90 minutes.
7. Les Etalons’ previous best tournament was reaching the semi-finals in 1998 in the competition which they hosted. Nigeria are available at 1.90 to prevent Burkina Faso a first AFCON win by lifting the trophy after 90 minutes.
6. Burkina Faso’s semi-final with Ghana ended in a 1-1 draw with the finalists going through on penalties. Either a win or draw for Les Etalons after 90 minutes is priced at 1.84 in a Double Chance bet.
5. Opponents Nigeria are yet to lose a single game in this year’s competition. They can be backed at 1.18 to either win or draw.
4. Nigeria comfortably beat Mali 4-1 in their semi-final. An identical winning scoreline for the favourites this time around is available at 46.00.
3. The sides met in the first match of the group stages, having both been drawn to play in Group C. The game ended in a 1-1 draw. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday is priced at 6.25.
2. Aristide Bance scored the crucial equaliser for Burkina Faso in their semi-final against Ghana. The FC Augsburg forward can be backed at 4.00 to score at any time against Nigeria.