10. Barcelona beat Atletico 1-0 in their Copa del Rey last-16 first leg, their first 1-0 victory over the Madrid club in at least two decades. Barca are 8.00 to win by the same result.
9. Lionel Messi scored the winner for Barca in a game that witnessed just five shots on target at the Nou Camp. Messi is 4.70 to net first again.
8. Barca have lost just one of their last 14 games with Atletico — a 1-0 defeat last season in the Champions League. Barca are 1.35 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. The Catalan side have already beaten Atletico twice this season and have scored first in each of their last three meetings. They are 3.75 to win without conceding.
6. Atletico have won their last four home games, all four by two-goal margins. They are 24.00 to win 3-1.
5. Antoine Griezmann scored twice for Atletico in their 3-1 win over Rayo Vallecano last weekend to lift his season tally to 13. Griezmann is 3.40 to score.
4. Barca, meanwhile, are on a six-game winning streak and put six past Elche in the league last weekend. They are 3.45 to win/win on the HT/FT in the Calderon.
3. In fact, Barcelona have scored 14 goals from their last three away outings, an average 4.6 goals a game. They are 5.10 to score +2.5 goals.
2. Neymar scored twice for the Catalan giants at Elche and now boasts 19 goals for the season, of which five have come in 2015. The Brazilian is 13.00 to net a double.
1. Raul Garcia, meanwhile, boasts eight goals and 10 yellow cards for the season and has scored twice since the New Year. Garcia is 4.75 to score.
Bet on Atletico vs Barcelona now