10. Atletico and Real Madrid clash for already the fourth time this season, in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday. Atletico boast a W2 D1 record against their city rivals this term and are 3.50 to win.
9. These sides have met 11 times over the past three seasons, with just one draw separating them during this period. A Double Chance price avoiding the draw is set at 1.31
8. Real beat Atletico 5-0 on aggregate in last season’s Copa del Rey to avenge Atletico’s final victory in 2013. Real are 3.65 to win without conceding in this first leg.
7. Atletico beat Real 2-1 when these sides last met, in the Liga last September. There were 11 yellow cards and just six shots in total. Another 2-1 Atletico win is priced at 12.00
6. Atletico have won their last two games, having gone three without victory for the first time since this season. They are 1.75 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Atletico beat Real 2-1 in the 2013 Copa del Rey final:
5. Real’s 2-1 defeat at Valencia last weekend ended their 22-game winning streak, a club record. They are 2.10 to return to winning ways in the Calderon.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo scored Real’s consolation in the Mestalla — his 35th goal for club and country already this season. The Portuguese star is 21.00 to net a hat trick.
3. Atletico’s top Liga scorer, Antoine Griezmann, has 11 goals for the season, including two in the Champions League and one in the Copa del Rey. The Frenchman is 3.30 to score.
2. Mario Mandzukic, meanwhile, boasts 14 goals for the season but just six have come in the league. The Atletico frontman is 6.40 to net first on Wednesday.
1. Wales international Gareth Bale has scored in four of his last five Real outings. The 25-year-old averages 3.7 shots per game this season and is 13.00 to net twice.
Bet on the Copa Del Rey