10. There have been six Clasico finals in the Copa del Rey’s 112-year history, with both Barcelona and Real Madrid claiming three titles. A draw after 90 minutes of Wednesday is priced at 3.60.
9. Madrid and Barcelona’s last final meeting came in 2011, when Cristiano Ronaldo scored an extra-time winner as Real beat their rivals 1-0. A repeat 1-0 win is available at 12.50.
8. Real are yet to concede a goal in eight Copa del Rey games this season and boast four clean sheets from their last five outings. Madrid are 5.75 to win without conceding.
7. Barcelona did the Liga double over Real this season, however, winning by a single goal both home and away from the Nou Camp. Barca are 4.60 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
6. Lionel Messi scored a hat trick when these sides last met, a 4-3 result to Barca at the Bernabeu in March. Messi has 21 goals from 27 Clasico encounters and is 18.00 to net three again.
5. Gareth Bale has scored five in five games for Real Madrid after going six outings without a goal. The Wales international is 12.00 to score twice.
4. Barca’s 1-0 defeat at Granada on Saturday signalled their second back-to-back run of defeats this season (the previous being in November/December). Madrid are 2.82 to win on Wednesday.
3. Real Madrid and Barcelona won their respective Liga visits to Valencia’s Mestalla stadium 3-2 this season. Neither side have lost at the ground of Wednesday’s final since 2009 and a HT/FT bet of draw/draw is available at 5.50.
2. Angel Di Maria has scored 20% of Real’s Copa del Rey goals this season (3/15) and netted his first since January in Madrid’s 4-0 Liga win over Almeria last weekend. Di Maria is 4.20 to score.
1. Barca have averaged just a goal a game in each of their last five outings and have not found the net in their last two matches. Neymar has just four goals in 2014 and is 1.33 not to score.