10. Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund have not drawn with each other in any of their past six outings. A tie on Saturday is available at 4.40.
9. Dortmund beat Bayern 2-0 when these sides clashed in the German Super Cup in August — their third win in five over the Bundesliga champions. Dortmund are 7.00 to win.
8. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s strike in the Super Cup was the forward’s first of nine goals for Dortmund this season. He is 4.00 to score.
7. Bayern are undefeated in 14 since that Super Cup loss, winning 11 and drawing three. They are 1.47 to win again.
6. In fact, only twice since that Super Cup defeat have Bayern failed to score — both during 0-0 results away from home. A repeat goalless tie is available at 18.00.
5. Dortmund have won just three in nine outings, losing three of their last five. They are 1.10 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Bayern boast 18.6 shots per Bundesliga game, more than any other team in the division. They are 3.60 to win both halves on Saturday.
3. Of Mario Götze’s six Bundesliga goals this season, five have come from open play. He's 22.00 to score a header.
2. Arjen Robben (4.6) averages more shots on goal per Bundesliga game than any other player, yet has converted just three efforts from 23 in total. The Dutchman is 1.63 not to score.
1. Between them, these sides have drawn just four of their 30 games this season. A Double Chance price avoiding the tie is available at 1.21.
We've Been Nominated For Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards - Vote Here