10. Neither Borussia Dortmund nor Bayern Munich have recorded back-to-back wins over the other in 11 meetings. Munich won their last clash 2-1 and are 1.77 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
9. Munich recorded 22 shots at goal compared to Dortmund’s 10 when they clashed last November. Bayern are 2.05 to win once again.
8. These sides have not drawn any of their last seven head to heads. A draw on Saturday is available at 3.60
7. Dortmund have scored exactly one goal in four of their last six home Bundesliga games against Bayern. They are 1.39 to net -1.5 goals this weekend.
6. Bayern saw their six-game winning streak ended a fortnight back when they lost 2-0 to Borussia Monchengladbach at home — only their second league defeat of the season. They are 3.50 to lose to Dortmund.
Watch Dortmund beat Bayern 6-3 in a 1967/68 classic:
5. Dortmund’s last three draws have all been goalless affairs, as have three of Bayern’s five draws this season. A 0-0 result is available at 11.50.
4. Jurgen Klopp’s men have won six games in 10, averaging three goals per victory over that period. They are 4.35 to net in both halves against Bayern.
3. 18 yellow cards and two reds have been shown over the last four Bundesliga games between these two clubs. Bayern midfielder Xabi Alonso is 35.00 to get sent off.
2. Dortmund’s top scorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has 12 league goals this season and netted twice in their 3-2 win over Hannover a fortnight back. The striker is 7.50 to score first.
1. Dortmund’s Marco Reus and Bayern’s Roberto Lewandowski both average 3.4 shots per game in the Bundesliga this season. Reus is 3.40 to score, with Lewandowski at 2.55.