10. Bayern Munich beat Borussia Dortmund 5-1 in this reverse fixture back in October — their heaviest victory over their rivals in 19 games, since a repeat scoreline in September 2009. Bayern are 10.00 to score +3.5 goals.
9. This is the 18th meeting between these two sides in just five seasons. Bayern boast a W8 D3 L6 record over Dortmund during that period and are 2.20 to win again.
8. These sides have drawn just one of their last 10 meetings — a 1-1 result in April 2015. Their last draw in Dortmund was back in May 2013 and another is priced at 3.50.
7. Robert Lewandowski scored twice in Bayern’s 5-1 drubbing of Dortmund earlier this season. The Poland international and ex-DVB player boasts 39 goals in 39 appearances for club and country this campaign. He is 5.50 to net first.
6. Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang, goalscorer of Dortmund’s consolation last time against Bayern, himself boasts 29 goals in 32 games this season. Dortmund have won each of the last seven games in which the Gabon striker has scored in. He is 3.10 to net at any time.
5. Bayern lost for the first time in 12 games last weekend when going down 2-1 to Mainz. It was only their third defeat of the season but another is priced at 3.25.
4. Dortmund, meanwhile, head into this clash seeking an eighth win on the bounce. They have kept five clean sheets in seven and are 6.00 to win without conceding.
3. Dortmund win more aerial duals (56.2%) than any other team in the Bundesliga. They are 2.17 to earn the most corners in the game.
2. Thomas Muller has scored 29% (17/58) of Bayern’s league goals this season but boasts just five goals from his last 14 outings. The Germany international is 7.00 to score first.
1. Henrikh Mkhitaryan is joint-top with Monchengladbach’s Raffael for most assists this season (10) and has also boasts nine Bundesliga goals. The Armenia international is 4.25 to net himself.