10. Borussia Dortmund's 3-0 win over Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga in April was their first victory over the German champions in seven attempts. Dortmund are 3.40 to win again.
9. Bayern boasted 70.7% possession in Munich that day, yet just three of their 10 shots hit the target. Bayern are 5.60 not to score again.
8. These sides have scored a combined 12 goals from three head to heads this season, an average four per game. Saturday's final is 4.30 to witness +4.5 goals.
7. These sides last met in German Cup competition in May 2012, when Dortmund put five past Bayern in a dominant 5-2 victory to lift the trophy. Dortmund are 6.00 to net +2.5 goals this time.
6. Bayern have won their last two games but just six in 12. They are 1.80 to draw/lose on the Double Chance.
5. Dortmund are undefeated in their last nine outings (W8 D1) and have scored two or more in each of these games. Jurgen Klopp's men are 3.80 to net in both halves.
4. Claudio Pizarro scored his 10th goal of the season as Bayern beat Stuttgart 1-0 in the final minute last weekend. Pizarro is 6.00 to net first.
3. Robert Lewandowski scored twice for Dortmund as they beat Hertha Berlin 4-0 last Saturday. The Poland international has 27 goals for club and country this season and is 5.75 to score first.
2. Bayern and Dortmund have each scored in six of their last nine head to heads. Both teams to score on Saturday is available at 1.45.
1. Arjen Robben has scored just twice in fifteen games for Bayern since a hat-trick against Schalke on 1 March. The Dutchman is 2.60 to score.