10. Arsenal have won their last 11 fourth round ties in the League Cup. The Gunners are narrow favourites to win at 2.55.
9. Chelsea have won the last three League Cup meetings between the sides. An away win is priced at 2.70.
8. Excluding penalty shootouts, Chelsea have only lost one of their last 13 cup games away from home, winning thirteen and drawing three. They are 1.90 to go through to the next round.
7. Arsene Wenger’s side have only lost once (against Dortmund) since losing their opening game of the season to Aston Villa. They are 1.85 to go through to the next round.
6. The Gunners are without a clean sheet in their last ten League Cup matches. Chelsea can be backed at 3.50 to score in both halves.
5. Arsenal have scored 15 goals in their last four games in this competition. The North Londoners are available at 3.33 to score in both halves.
4. Chelsea beat Arsenal 2-1 in both league meetings between the teams last season. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Blues is priced at 10.00.
3. Juan Mata scored in both those matches. The Spanish midfielder is 8.50 as first goalscorer.
2. Fernando Torres also scored at the Emirates in September last year. The striker, who netted the winner against Manchester City last weekend, is 3.20 to bag a goal at any time.
Here’s Torres’ winning goal against City from Sunday.
1. Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has found the net nine times in 13 club appearances so far this season. The Welshman is 8.50 to open the scoring.