10. Bournemouth and Liverpool have met just four more times since a first clash in January 1927. Liverpool boast a W3 D2 L0 record and are 1.92 to win in the Capital One Cup.
9. These sides last met in last season’s FA Cup, where the Reds beat their opponents 2-0 on the south coast. Liverpool have kept just four clean sheets all season and are 3.35 to win again without conceding.
8. Two of Liverpool’s three victories over Bournemouth have finished 4-1 to the Merseyside club. Another 4-1 result is priced at 27.00.
7. Bournemouth sit top of the Championship and are unbeaten in their last 12 outings. They are 3.75 to win at home on Wednesday night.
Watch Liverpool beat Bournemouth 2-0 in the FA Cup last season:
6. The Cherries’ recent form reads WDDDWW and they have scored twice or more in five of those six outings. They are 1.87 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Liverpool have won just two games in 10 and just three games away all season. A draw after 90 minutes on the south coast is priced at 3.75.
4. The Reds lost 3-0 at Manchester United last Sunday despite recording nine shots on target to their opponents’ six. Bournemouth are 1.85 to concede fewer than 1.5 goals.
3. Bournemouth average 16.2 shots per game in the Championship this season, more than any club bar Norwich (17.3). Eddie Howe’s men are 7.50 to score +2.5 goals.
2. Callum Wilson boasts two goals in the Capital One Cup this season to add to his 10 in the league. The striker is 6.25 to net first.
1. Dan Gosling, however, is Bournemouth’s top scorer in the competition this term, with four strikes. The midfielder is 6.75 to score at any time.