10. Bradford City welcome Arsenal for their League Cup quarter-final, the 26th meeting between the two sides. The Bantams, currently fourth in League Two, have won nine previous clashes and are 9.00 to win on Tuesday.
9. Arsenal boast 11 wins over the West Yorkshire outfit, yet haven’t won at Valley Parade since before World War II (D1, L1). Nevertheless, The Gunners are 1.32 to win over 90 minutes.
8. These sides have only met six times since the War: Arsenal keeping clean sheets on all four of their victories. They are 2.20 to win without conceding.
7. The last time these sides met at Valley Parade, Ashley Cole cancelled out Stuart McCall’s opener during a 1-1 draw. Both players scored nine goals over their respective club careers and another 1-1 draw after 90 minutes is priced at 8.00.
6. This is the first time these clubs have met in the League Cup. Two-time winners Arsenal are 3.00 to lift the trophy again while Bradford, who have never won the League Cup, are 80.00 to do so.
5. Bradford have lost just two games in 12, drawing six and winning four. They are 5.00 to go through, with stoppage time set if the scores are level on 90 minutes.
4. Arsenal beat Bradford 2-0 the last time these clubs met, at Highbury in January 2001. Ray Parlour and Lauren scored first-half goals to secure victory and the Gunners are 7.00 to win 2-0 again.
3. The Gunners have qualified for the last eight of the League Cup for the tenth successive season, last year losing to Manchester City 1-0 at the Emirates. A 1-0 Bradford win is available at 20.00.
2. The Bantams beat Wigan on penalties to reach the quarter-finals, the first time they had ousted a top-flight team in the competition since Nottingham Forrest in the second round in September 1995. They are 7.20 to win Draw no Bet.
1. City have scored just three goals in their past three home games, while Arsenal have netted just twice in the same period. Tuesday’s clash is 5.00 to witness under 1.5 goals and 17.00 to finish 0-0.