10. Bradford City have already beaten Wigan Athletic and Arsenal in the Captial One Cup so far in the current campaign. The West Yorkshire side can be backed at 4.65 to make it three Premier League scalps in a row by beating Aston Villa.
9. However, Villa have overcome their recent poor form with a win over Ipswich Town in the FA Cup on Saturday. Paul Lambert’s side are favourites at 1.75 to beat Bradford.
8. The score in Villa’s FA Cup 3rd round victory over Ipswich was 2-1. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the Midlands club is available at 7.25.
7. If Bradford do manage to progress to the final, they will be the first ever fourth-tier team to knock out three top division clubs in the same year. The Bantams are priced at 2.08 to either draw or win the first leg in a Double Chance bet.
6. Only Arsenal and Liverpool have played in as many League Cup semi-finals as Aston Villa (14). The away side are available at 1.20 to either draw or win in a Double Chance bet.
5. On all 19 occasions that Villa have faced fourth-tier opposition in the League Cup, they have come out on top. Villa can be backed at 2.80 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Bradford conceded four goals in their last home game in a 4-2 defeat to Rochdale in League Two. Over 4.5 total goals scored on Tuesday is available at 5.75, with unders at 1.10.
3. An identical 4-2 home defeat for Bradford against Villa is priced at 40.00.
2. City were two minutes away from keeping a clean sheet against Arsenal in what would have been a 1-0 victory after 90 minutes in the quarter-finals. Phil Parkinson’s team can be backed at 9.00 to win without conceding a goal.
1. In his last seven league cup games, Gabriel Agbonlahor has found the net five times. Villa are 1.50 to open the scoring on Tuesday.