10. Swansea beat Chelsea for the first time since April 1981 to take a 2-0 aggregate lead into their home leg of the Capital One Cup semi-final. The Swans are 3.80 to win again.
9. Chelsea, however, boast a 9-6 win-loss record over their cup opponents and have won two of their three games since the semi-final first leg. They need to win by three goals to go through automatically and are 16.00 to win 3-0.
8. The Blues had 64% of the possession when these sides met two weeks ago and had 24 shots at goal. But Swansea’s defence wasn’t breached and they are 2.75 to go through to the final.
7. In their Premier League fixture at the Liberty Stadium this season Pablo Hernandez scored a late equaliser as the Swans held Chelsea to a 1-1 draw. Another 1-1 result is priced at 6.25.
6. Chelsea have scored more goals in this season’s Capital One Cup than any other team (16). The Blues are 2.75 to score in both halves on Wednesday.
5. Swansea goalkeeper Gerhard Tremmel, however, boasts the joint-top number of saves in this year’s competition (30). The Swans are 5.00 not to concede.
4. Chelsea have not won two successive games since late December. They must win to reach the final and are 1.40 to be at Wembley come February.
3. At the weekend, Michael Laudrup’s side won their first game since that victory at Stamford Bridge – a 3-1 victory against Stoke. Another 3-1 win for the Swans is available at 24.00.
2. Chelsea last won this trophy in 2007, when they beat Arsenal in the final at the Millennium Stadium. The Blues have won the League Cup four times in their history and are 3.75 to do so again this season.
1. This is the first time Swansea have reached the semi-finals of the League Cup. They have never won a major domestic trophy and are 2.00 favourites to claim their first in February.