10. Manchester City beat Everton 2-0 when these sides met at Goodison Park in the Premier League earlier this season. City are unbeaten in their last five clashes with the Toffees and are 2.00 to win.
9. That result was the first time City have kept a clean sheet at Goodison in their last 11 attempts, stretching back to a 0-0 clash in December 2003. City are 4.00 to win this tie without conceding.
8. These sides have met just twice in the League Cup, with each earning a victory (City 2-1 in 1970 and Everton 2-0 in 1988). A Double Chance price avoiding the draw is available at 1.29.
7. Everton have won just one of their last six games but average 2.5 goals per match in the Capital One Cup this season. They are 7.00 to net +2.5 times against City.
6. The Toffees have never won the League Cup but have twice made the final (in 1977 and 1984). They are 6.50 to win the tournament this year.
5. City have conceded exactly one goal in 13 of their last 14 wins. They are 9.50 to win this clash 2-1.
4. Aaron Lennon scored his first goal since April 2015 when he bagged the opener in Everton’s 1-1 draw with Tottenham last weekend. Winger Lennon is 21.00 to bag the opener again.
3. Romelu Lukaku has scored 18 goals already this season, three of which have come in the Capital One Cup. Lukaku is 12.00 to score twice.
2. Sergio Aguero scored his first goal in four outings during City’s 2-1 win over Watford last weekend. He had previously scored eight times in five games. Aguero is 4.90 to net last.
1. City have scored first in each of their last three meetings with Everton, having previously gone five clashes against the Toffees without netting the opener. City are 1.61 to score first.