10. Liverpool could beat Manchester City twice in one season for the first time since 2005/06. They can be backed at 3.20 to win in 90 minutes.
9. The Reds beat City 4-1 at the Etihad in the Premier League earlier in the campaign. An identical scoreline is priced at 61.00.
8. Liverpool have lost two of their last nine meetings with Manchester City in all competitions, winning four and drawing three. They are 1.65 to win/draw in a Double Chance bet after 90 minutes.
7. The Merseysiders could win the League Cup at Wembley for a record fifth time - they are currently level with Spurs on four. Liverpool are 2.25 to win the trophy.
6. Manchester City have won three of their last six Wembley appearances, losing the other three. They are favourites to win in 90 minutes at 2.30.
5. Liverpool have lost four of their last six Wembley appearances, winning one and drawing one. City are 1.37 to win/draw on the Double Chance in 90 minutes.
4. City have won all three of their previous League Cup final appearances. They are 1.68 to lift the trophy this time around.
3. Both teams have scored in all five of Manchester City’s League Cup games this season. Both Teams To Score can be backed at 1.67.
2. Sergio Aguero has scored 19 goals in all competitions this season, one of which came against Liverpool. He is 4.70 to open the scoring.
1. Six of Liverpool’s nine League Cup goals this season came in one match - against Southampton in the fifth round. Daniel Sturridge netted two of those goals; he is 2.90 to score at any time.