10. Liverpool beat Bournemouth 1-0 in the Premier League earlier this season to remain unbeaten in seven previous meetings with the south coast club. Liverpool are 1.45 to win again.
9. The Reds recorded 13 shots that game, yet just two hit the target. They are 6.40 not to score within 90 minutes in this League Cup tie.
8. Of their seven previous games against Liverpool, Bournemouth boast two draws and five defeats. Those draws came in January 1927 and January 1968. Another is available at 4.60.
7. Liverpool have drawn their three games under new manager Jurgen Klopp and have drawn eight in their last nine matches in all competitions. This clash is 6.50 to draw/draw on the HT/FT.
6. Seven of those nine games finished 1-1, a result Bournemouth have managed just twice this season. A 1-1 score at full time is available at 9.50.
5. Bournemouth have lost their last two games 5-1 and are 51.00 to go down to the same scoreline.
4. Cherries striker Glenn Murray boasts three goals for this season, including two in his last three games. The former Crystal Palace forward is 36.00 to net twice.
3. Liverpool and Belgium forward Christian Benteke returned from injury to score his third goal in nine games for club and country last weekend. The 24-year-old averages 2.6 shots per game this term and is 7.00 to net a header.
2. Both Liverpool and Bournemouth earned safe passage into the League Cup fourth round on penalties (against Carlisle and Preston respectively). Liverpool are 1.25 to go through.
1. Liverpool have scored more than one goal just once in 14 games this season. They are 8.00 to win 1-0.