10. Stoke have played in the semi-finals of the League Cup twice before, progressing to the final both in 1963/64 and 1971/72. They can be backed at 3.25 to win over two legs.
9. Liverpool have won the competition eight times before, and are playing in the semi-finals for the second successive season. They are favourites to progress to the final at 1.33.
8. The Reds have won four of their five League Cup meetings with Stoke, drawing the other. Jurgen Klopp’s side are available at 2.50 to win the first leg.
7. Stoke have won five of their last six home games in all competitions. The hosts are priced at 3.05 to take a lead into the second leg.
6. Mark Hughes’ side have kept seven clean sheets in their last 11 matches in all competitions. They are 4.80 to win without conceding a goal.
5. The Potters have failed to find the net in just one of their last 13 League Cup games. Liverpool are 4.00 to win without conceding a goal.
4. The sides’ most recent League Cup meeting saw Liverpool win 2-1 at the Britannia in 2011, a repeat of which can be backed at 11.50.
3. Liverpool won 8-0 at Stoke in the League Cup in November 2000, the only time they’ve scored eight times away from home ever. The visitors are 17.00 to score over 3.5 goals.
2. On the opening day of the current league campaign, Liverpool won 1-0 at Stoke thanks to a Philippe Coutinho winner. The Reds are 8.00 to win 1-0.
1. Glen Johnson won the League Cup with Liverpool in 2012. The Stoke defender is 20.00 to score against his former club at any time.