10. North London rivals Tottenham and Arsenal clash for the 13th time in the League Cup on Wednesday night. Arsenal boast a W6 D3 L3 record over Spurs in this competition and are 2.30 to win.
9. These sides last met in the League Cup in spring 1987, when they battled out a replay at White Hart Lane after the two-legged semi-final was drawn 2-2. Arsenal won the replay 2-1 and lifted the Cup that year. They are 3.90 to win both halves.
8. Spurs have beaten their rivals 2-1 in three of their last four meetings at White Hart Lane. A repeat scoreline is priced at 12.00.
7. However, Tottenham have not beaten Arsenal by two goals for 51 meetings, when they won 3-1 at Highbury back in May 1993. Spurs are 6.00 to win with a 0-1 handicap.
6. Mauricio Pochettino’s men head into this clash off the back of three straight wins — their best run since January. A fourth victory is available at 2.95.
5. Each of Spurs’ last three domestic wins have been 1-0 results (against Sunderland and Crystal Palace this season and Everton last term). They are 12.00 to win 1-0 again.
4. Arsenal, meanwhile, could go three defeats on the bounce for the first time since April 2010 if they lose to Spurs at White Hart Lane. A draw, forcing extra time, is priced at 3.45.
3. Harry Kane scored twice in Tottenham’s 2-1 home win over Arsenal last season, yet the England striker has failed to net in seven club appearances this term. Kane is 5.50 to net first.
2. Only once in six domestic games this season have both teams scored in a match involving Arsenal. Both to net on Wednesday is priced at 1.56.
1. Alexis Sanchez averages 5.2 shots per game in the Premier League this season but, like Harry Kane, has not yet scored. The Chilean is 6.00 to score last.