10. Chelsea and Swansea City have only met once in the League Cup before, when Chelsea won 3-2 way back in November 1964 at Stamford Bridge. The Blues are favourites to beat Swansea in Wednesday’s first leg at 1.42.
9. The scoreline in that fourth round League Cup tie back in 1964 was 3-2 to Chelsea. A repeat of that exact score this time around can be backed at 20.00.
8. In all competitions, Swansea have only ever beaten Chelsea once at Stamford Bridge. It was the first occasion the clubs ever met – in Division 2 in 1925. A Swansea win is priced at 7.00.
7. That inaugural meeting between the clubs ended in a 3-1 victory for The Swans. An identical scoreline on Wednesday night can be backed at 44.00.
6. The two clubs have drawn their last two meetings, both at the Liberty Stadium. A draw at Stamford Bridge is available at 4.65.
5. Both of those previous games ended in 1-1 scorelines. A repeat of that this time around is priced at 9.00.
4. Recent signing Demba Ba managed to bag two goals on his debut for Chelsea against Southampton in the FA Cup last weekend. Ba is available at 2.00 to find the net at any time against Swansea.
3. Fernando Torres remains Chelsea’s top scorer so far this season with 14 goals in all competitions. The Spanish striker can be backed at 5.00 to score the first goal at Stamford Bridge.
2. Another Spanish forward, Michu, came off the bench to score against Arsenal in last weekend’s FA Cup tie. Michu is priced at 1.25 not to score against Chelsea.
1. Chelsea have scored 16 goals in their current League Cup run, whilst Swansea have bagged 10 in the campaign. Over 4.5 total goals are available at 4.80, with unders at 1.14.