10. Chelsea had won their last three meetings with Liverpool in all competitions prior to the first leg draw last week. The hosts are favourites at 1.57 to win.
9. The sides drew 1-1 in the first leg at Anfield, a repeat of which can be backed at 7.50
8. The Blues are unbeaten in their previous six matches against Liverpool in all competitions. They are 1.11 to either win or draw on the Double Chance.
7. Liverpool have progressed to the League Cup final from two of their previous four semi-final appearances. They are priced at 6.25 to win.
6. Brendan Rodgers’ side have kept three clean sheets in their last four away games in all competitions. The visitors are 10.00 to win without conceding a goal.
5. The Reds have scored 10 goals in those four matches, and are 12.00 to score over 2.5 goals.
4. Chelsea haven’t conceded a goal in any of their previous three League Cup semi-final second legs. They are 2.70 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Jose Mourinho’s men have scored at least twice in each of their last 13 home games in all competitions. They are 3.10 to score over 2.5 goals.
2. The clubs met in the 2005 League Cup final. Chelsea won 3-2, a repeat of which is available at 22.00
1. Steven Gerrard has scored just once in 27 appearances against Chelsea in all competitions. The Liverpool captain is 15.00 to open the scoring.
Bet on the Capital One Cup now
READ: Chelsea vs Liverpool: Jonathan Wilson's Tactical Preview