10. Tottenham Hotspur beat Chelsea in the only other League Cup final meeting between the sides in 2008. Spurs can be backed at 3.25 to lift the trophy once again.
9. Spurs ran out 2-1 winners in that final. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 17.00.
8. All three of Chelsea domestic final appearances under Jose Mourinho have ended in victory. The Blues are favourites to lift the trophy at 1.33.
7. Chelsea have lost two of their three previous games against Spurs at Wembley. Mauricio Pochettino’s side are 5.00 to win in 90 minutes.
6. Tottenham beat Chelsea 5-3 in the Premier League on New Year’s Day. Over 5.5 total goals are available at 13.00.
5. Prior to that, Spurs had gone 10 games without beating Chelsea in all competitions. Chelsea are 1.65 to win in 90 minutes.
4. Only one of the previous 11 League Cup finals has seen fewer than three goals. Over 2.5 goals are priced at 1.85.
3. Despite Hugo Lloris being Spurs’ captain, Michel Vorm has played every minute of his side’s League Cup run this season. Tottenham are 8.00 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Didier Drogba scored Chelsea’s only goal in the 2008 final against Spurs. The striker is 5.40 to open the scoring.
1. Harry Kane has scored three goals in this competition this term, as well as netting twice against Chelsea in the 5-3 league win. He is 14.00 to score from outside the penalty box.
Bet on the Capital One Cup Final