10. Chelsea have won their last three meetings with Liverpool in all competitions. They are favourites to win at 2.16.
9. The Londoners scored exactly twice in each of those three matches. They are 5.10 to net over 2.5 goals.
8. Liverpool have won their last two League Cup encounters with Chelsea at Anfield. They can be backed at 3.45 to win.
7. The Reds have lost only one of their last eight League Cup games at home, winning four and drawing three. The hosts are 1.71 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Chelsea have reached the League Cup final six times from their previous 11 semi-final appearances. Jose Mourinho’s side are 1.33 to progress to the final.
5. Liverpool have reached 11 finals from their last 14 League Cup semi-final appearances. They are 3.20 to go through after two legs.
4. The sides' last meetings in a domestic cup was the 2012 FA Cup final, which Chelsea won 2-1. An identical scoreline is priced at 9.50.
3. The clubs met in the 2005 League Cup final. Chelsea won 3-2, a repeat of which is available at 30.00.
2. Diego Costa has now scored 17 goals in 19 Premier League appearances for Chelsea, but is yet to score in any other competition. The striker is 4.40 to open the scoring.
1. Andre Schurrle has scored just one goal from 15 shots on target in the League Cup this term. The German is 4.00 to score at any time.