10. Manchester City have won their last three meetings with Newcastle 2-0. A repeat result in the Capital One Cup is available at 8.50.
9. The Magpies have scored just once in their last seven games against City and last scored twice in a match against the English champions in October 2008. They are 1.28 to lose.
8. Newcastle recorded nine shots to City’s 10 when these sides met in the Premier League in August, but Alan Pardew’s men failed to hit the target once. Newcastle are 2.08 not to score.
7. City’s 2-1 loss at West Ham on Saturday ended a seven-game unbeaten streak. Manuel Pellegrini’s men have not won in two games and are 3.50 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Newcastle recorded back-to-back wins for the first time this season when Pardew’s men beat Tottenham on Sunday. The Magpies last won three in a row in November 2013 and are 9.50 to win.
Watch City’s 2-0 win over Newcastle in the League Cup last season:
5. Sammy Ameobi’s strike at White Hart Lane was the 22-year-old’s first goal of the season. Ameobi has scored twice in the League Cup before and is 27.00 to net in a Newcastle Wincast.
4. Newcastle have conceded first in seven of their last eight games. City are 1.24 to bag the opener at the Etihad.
3. David Silva’s strike against West Ham on Saturday was the Spain international’s fourth goal from 16 appearances for club and country this season. The 28-year-old is 3.60 to score.
2. Emmanuel Riviere has scored 50% of Newcastle’s League Cup goals this season (2/4). He is 11.50 to score first.
1. Stevan Jovetic has scored just twice for Man City all season and averages just 1.8 shots per game. The 24-year-old is 4.75 to score last.
We've Been Nominated For Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards - Vote Here