10. Manchester United have won their last three games away from home. They are favourites to beat Sunderland at 1.75.
9. The Red Devils are unbeaten in their last seven away matches. David Moyes’ side are priced at 1.18 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Sunderland haven’t beaten Manchester United in any of their last 20 meetings in all competitions. The home side can be backed at 5.00 to win.
7. The Black Cats have only once reached the final of the League Cup (1985). Gus Poyet’s side are available at 4.40 to go through over two legs.
6. The Wearsiders last beat United in November 2000 in a League Cup tie at home. The score was 2-1 – a repeat of that scoreline is priced at 15.00.
5. United won 2-1 at the Stadium of Light in October’s Premier League fixture. An identical scoreline can be backed at 9.00.
4. Sunderland last reached the semi-finals of the League Cup in 1999, in which they went out at the expense of Leicester City. Manchester United are available at 1.20 to go through over two legs.
3. David Moyes’ men are yet to concede a goal in the Capital One Cup this term. A clean sheet for the visitors is priced at 2.40.
2. Javier Hernandez has bagged five goals so far this season, three of which came in this competition. The Mexican striker is 4.80 to open the scoring.
1. Ki-Sung Yeung netted the winner in Sunderland’s quarter-final victory over Chelsea last month. The midfielder is 9.50 to score the last goal once again.
Here is the South Korean’s winning goal against the Blues: