10. Tottenham and Nottingham Forest last met in the 2005 FA Cup fifth round, a clash that went to a replay at the City Ground, where Spurs won their third game in four over Forest. Tottenham are 1.57 to win again.
9. That 3-0 result in March 2005 was also Tottenham’s third clean sheet in four over Forest. A repeat scoreline is available at 12.50.
8. Forest boast a W3 D2 L1 League Cup record over Tottenham, having last beaten to London club in this competition 2-0 in December 1992. They are 5.75 to win.
7. Spurs are winless in four, having recorded four straight wins at the start of the season. Forest are 2.35 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Indeed, Spurs have gone back-to-back home games without scoring for the first time since March 2011. They have not netted in 205 minutes of football at White Hart Lane and are 6.75 not to score.
5. Forest, meanwhile, are undefeated this season (W7 D3) and have scored eight goals in six away games. They are 18.00 to win 2-1.
Watch Spurs beat Forest at home in October 1983:
4. Britt Assombalonga has scored eight goals already this season, although only three away from the City Ground. The 21-year-old is 8.00 to net first.
3. Spurs managed just one shot on target during their 1-0 defeat to West Brom at the weekend — Roberto Soldado with the solitary effort. The striker is a 4.20 match favourite to score first.
2. Forest also failed to score at the weekend, recording just two shots on target (both from Assombalonga). A 0-0 result at 90 minutes on Wednesday is priced at 15.00.
1. Michail Antonio has already provided five assists in the Championship this season, scoring four goals himself. The midfielder is 6.00 to net.
Vote For Bet.Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The Football Blogging Awards! Click Here