10. AC Milan and Barcelona clash for the 14th time in history on Wednesday night, the Catalan giants boasting a 6-3 win-loss record over their European rivals. Another Barcelona win is priced at 1.48.
9. Milan have only ever beaten Barca once at the San Siro and are 7.20 to win again in this first leg tie.
8. The Rossoneri’s sole victory at home was a 1-0 result in October 2004, Andrei Shevchenko with a 31st minute winner. Milan are 22.00 to win 1-0.
7. These sides met in the quarter-final stage last season, Milan holding the then-European champions to a 0-0 draw at the San Siro. A repeat goalless draw is available at 17.00.
6. Lionel Messi surpassed 300 goals for Barca at the weekend, netting a winning brace against Getafe in La Liga. The Argentine is 2.55 to score twice again on Wednesday.
5. Milan are without new striker Mario Balotelli, who is cup tied for the Champions League. The Italian has scored four in his last three games. His replacement centre-forward, Giampaolo Pazzini, is 10.50 to score first.
4. Barca haven’t kept a clean sheet in nine games, while the Rossoneri have scored in their last five. Milan are 1.45 to find the net.
3. These sides contested the 1994 Champions League final in Athens, Milan recording the joint-second largest victory in a European Cup final (4-0). Another 4-0 result is available at 250.00.
2. Barca drew two and lost one of their six knock-out stage matches in the Champions League last season. The draw on Wednesday is priced at 4.10.
1. The La Liga leaders have reached the Champions League quarter-finals for five consecutive seasons. They are 1.08 to go through again.