10. In their last nine Champions League meetings with Barcelona, AC Milan have only won once. The Italians can be backed at 6.60 to win.
9. There have been three draws in the last nine games between the sides. A share of the points is priced at 4.10.
8. That means Barcelona have won five of the last nine meetings; the Spanish champions have won 13 of their previous Champions League group stage matches. They are favourites at 1.55.
7. Barcelona didn’t score in either of their last two European matches against Milan. A clean sheet for the home side is available at 6.25.
6. The sides met in last season’s first knockout round, with Milan winning 2-0 at the San Siro. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 33.00.
5. Sulley Muntari scored the Italians’ second goal that night. The former Portsmouth midfielder is 28.00 to score the last goal once again.
Watch Muntari’s goal here.
4. Barcelona are one of only two teams (the other being Schalke) to have not yet conceded a goal in this season’s Champions League campaign. A clean sheet for the away side is available at 2.20.
3. In his last 22 Champions League appearances, Lionel Messi has scored 25 times. Barcelona’s main man is 3.40 to open the scoring.
2. Neymar has scored three goals in all competitions since moving to Spain in the summer. The Brazilian can be backed at 12.00 to score at least twice at the San Siro.
1. Mario Balotelli has found the net 17 times in 21 appearances since joining Milan from Manchester City. The Italian striker is priced at 3.55 to score at any time.
Here’s Balotelli scoring against Napoli earlier this season.