10. Anderlecht and Arsenal’s only previous meeting was in the 1970 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup final, when the Gunners edged their Belgian opponents 4-3 over two legs to lift the trophy. Arsenal are 1.75 to win again.
9. Arsenal boast a W7 D2 L3 record against Belgian clubs in European competition, but have won just twice on Belgian soil (both times against Standard Liege). They are 1.20 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. Anderlecht sit atop the Belgian league and hold a W6 D6 L1 record on combined domestic and European fronts this season. They are 4.70 to beat Arsenal.
7. However, Besnik Hasi’s men are winless in three games — their worst run since April 2013. A draw is available at 3.85.
6. Alexis Sanchez has scored six goals in his last nine appearances for Arsenal, including the opener against Hull at the weekend. The Chilean is 6.00 to score first.
Watch Arsenal beat Anderlecht 3-0 to win the 1970 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup:
5. England striker Danny Welbeck boasts eight competitive goals in 10 games for club and country since arriving from Manchester United on transfer deadline day. The England international is 6.50 to net twice.
4. Welbeck averages more shots per game in the Champions League than any other player on either side (4.5). The 23-year-old is 7.50 to score a header.
3. Anderlecht’s Chancel Mbemba Mangulu (28) has made more defensive clearances in the Champions League than any other player this season. Arsenal are 5.75 not to score.
2. The Gunners have recorded just seven shots on target from two Champions League outings this season, compared at Anderlecht’s five. Wednesday’s clash is 4.50 to witness -1.5 total goals.
1. Aleksandar Mitrovic is Anderlecht’s top scorer in the league this season, with five goals. He is yet to net in Europe but is 7.00 to score first.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards