10. Eleven of the previous 13 Champions League meetings between English and Belgian sides have been won by the former. Arsenal are favourites to win at 1.32.
9. There has been one draw in those 13 games. A share of the points is priced at 5.50.
8. Anderlecht are yet to win in this season’s group stages, drawing once and losing twice. The visitors can be backed at 9.00 to win.
7. Arsenal beat Anderlecht 2-1 in the previous round of fixtures, a repeat of which is available at 9.00.
6. No English side has failed to find the net in a Champions League game against Belgian opposition in 13 matches. Anderlecht are 15.00 to win without conceding a goal.
5. The Gunners beat Belgian side Standard Liège 7-0 in the 1993/94 Cup Winners Cup campaign, their joint-biggest European win. They are 7.50 to score over 4.5 goals.
4. Anderlecht have conceded at least once in their last 11 Champions League matches. Both Teams To Score is available at 1.85.
3. Lukas Podolski has scored four goals in his last five Champions League appearances. The German is 2.35 to score at any time.
2. Danny Welbeck netted a hat-trick in Arsenal’s last home game in the competition. The striker is 21.00 to score at least three times.
1. Alexis Sanchez has scored 10 goals in 16 games since joining Arsenal in the summer. He is 4.20 to open the scoring.
We've Been Nominated For Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards - Vote Here