10. Only Real Madrid (11) have lost more European games against Bayern Munich than Arsenal (5). Bayern are favourites at 2.25 to win the second leg.
9. The sides have met 11 times in European competition; Bayern have won six times, Arsenal have won three and there have been two draws. A draw is priced at 3.75.
8. Arsenal have won 12 of their 18 European home games against German teams. They can be backed at 3.20 to win the second leg.
7. The Gunners have failed to get past the Round of 16 stage in each of their last six Champions League campaigns. Bayern are 1.01 to go through to the quarter-finals.
6. Bayern have reached the quarter-finals of the Champions League on 15 previous occasions, more than any other club in the continent. Arsenal are 21.00 to go through.
5. Only one team has ever turned around a 5-1 deficit in the second leg of a European cup competition tie; Real Madrid beat Borussia Monchengladbach 4-0 in the third round of the 1985/86 UEFA Cup. Arsenal are 67.00 to win 4-0.
4. Arsenal have lost their last four Champions League knockout matches at the Emirates. Their last victory was a 3-0 win against AC Milan in 2012, a repeat of which is available at 31.00.
3. Robert Lewandowski has scored seven goals in his last eight Champions League appearances. The striker is 4.80 to open the scoring.
2. Mesut Ozil is Arsenal’s top scorer in the Champions League this season with four goals. The German is 5.40 to find the net at any time.
1. Alexis Sanchez has scored three goals in Europe this term; he has never scored more than three times in a single Champions League campaign. Sanchez is 10.00 to score twice or more.