10. Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund have met seven times, each side boasting three wins with one game drawn. Another draw on Wednesday is priced at 3.35
9. Six of the seven meeting between these two sides have witnessed two goals or more. A price of 4.60 is available on -1.5 goals.
8. Dortmund beat the Gunners 2-0 in this reverse fixture in September — the German side recording 21 shots to Arsenal’s four. Dortmund are 3.05 to win.
7. The defeat was one of three games in 20 this season that Arsenal have failed to score. Arsene Wenger’s men are 4.75 not to net again.
6. Dortmund are unbeaten in three games, their best run of form since September. They are 1.60 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Arsenal beat Dortmund 2-0 in September 2002:
5. Arsenal, meanwhile, are on their worst form since March/April this year (DLL). They are 4.90 to lose/lose on the HT/FT.
4. The Gunners boast 12 wins and four draws from 27 previous European games against German opposition. They are 2.40 to beat Dortmund on Wednesday.
3. Adrian Ramos and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang have both scored three Champions League goals this season, a combined six of 13 Dortmund have netted in the group stage. Each player is 3.05 to net at any time.
2. Danny Welbeck, meanwhile, boasts 33% of Arsenal’s group stage goals (3/9). The England striker hasn’t scored for Arsenal in his last six outings, however, and is 5.80 to net last.
1. Dortmund boast 68 total shots in the Champions League this season compared with Arsenal’s 48, with 31 on target to the Gunners’ 17. Both teams to score is priced at 1.47