8. That match was against Manchester United; Dortmund won 1-0. An identical winning scoreline for the away side can be backed at 12.50.
7. Jurgen Klopp’s side haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of their previous four Champions League games against Arsenal. Dortmund are 4.90 to keep the Gunners at bay.
6. The German club have lost three times in England, drawing only once. A share of the points is available at 3.50.
5. Since 2010/2011, Mesut Ozil has made 15 assists in the Champions League – more than any other player. The German, who scored twice against Norwich last weekend, is 9.00 to open the scoring at the Emirates.
4. Robert Lewandowski has scored 13 Champions League goals in his career, but only four away from home. The Dortmund striker is priced at 2.55 to net at any time.
Lewandowski scored four times against Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final first leg last season.