10. Arsenal and Galatasaray meet for the first time since the Turkish side beat the Gunners on penalties in the 2000 UEFA Cup final. The game finished 0-0 and a repeat score is priced at 13.00.
9. Arsenal have faced nine Turkish sides in European competition, winning five and drawing four times. They are 1.53 to win.
8. From nine Turkish encounters, Arsenal have conceded just two goals (both against Fenerbahce in 2008). Galatasaray are 3.95 to net +1.5 goals at the Emirates.
7. Galatasaray ended a three-game winless streak on Friday, beating Sivasspor 2-1 at home. They are 6.25 to beat Arsenal.
6. Burak Yilmaz salvaged a point for Gala in their opening Champions League group game against Anderlecht and the striker boasts three goals in five outings. Yilmaz is 4.50 to net.
Watch Arsenal lost the 2000 UEFA Cup final to Gala on penalties:
5. Arsenal have already played 11 games this season and have won just one in six. The Gunners drew 1-1 with Tottenham at the weekend and are 4.10 to draw again.
4. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored his first goal of the season against Spurs on Saturday, the winger’s first for club or country since February. England international Oxlade-Chamberlain is 28.00 to net during a 3-0 result on the Scorecast.
3. Galatasaray recorded 16 shots during their draw with Anderlecht in the first round of group games, while Arsenal managed just five (and one on target) in their 2-0 defeat at Dortmund. Gala are 2.40 to win with a +1 goal handicap.
2. Danny Welbeck recorded three of Arsenal’s five shots at Dortmund and so far this season averages four efforts per game. The former Manchester United striker is 5.30 to net first.
1. Arsenal conceded 23 shots against Dortmund, more than any other team from the first round of group games bar Maribor (27) against Sporting Lisbon. Galatasaray are 6.25 to score in both halves.
Vote For Bet.Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The Football Blogging Awards! Click Here