10. Marseille are currently in their worst ever run of Champions League form, losing their last seven games in the competition. Arsenal are favourites to win at 1.23.
9. They have conceded at least twice in all seven of those games. The Gunners are priced at 2.12 to score over 2.5 goals, with unders at 1.63.
8. Arsenal have lost three of their last five European matches at the Emirates. Marseille can be backed at 15.00 to win.
7. The visitors have recorded just one win from their previous seven Champions League trips to England (against Liverpool in October 2007). The French side are 4.40 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. The sides met in the Champions League last season, playing out a 0-0 draw in the corresponding fixture. Another stalemate is available at 20.00.
5. Arsene Wenger’s side won 2-1 in this season’s reverse fixture in France. A repeat of that winning scoreline can be backed at 9.00.