10. Atletico Madrid and Leicester have met on four previous occasions, with the Spanish side boasting a W3 D1 record. They are 1.30 to win again.
9. Those meetings took place in the 1961/62 season and the 1197/98 campaign. Atletico scored exactly two goals in all three of their wins over Leicester. A 2-0 home win is priced at 5.80.
8. Leicester have lost all three of their previous away matches to Spanish sides. But they did beat Sevilla 2-0 at home in their last outing. A Leicester win is priced at 13.00.
Watch Atletico v Leicester in the 1997/98 UEFA Cup
7. Atletico have not conceded a goal in their last eight Champions League knockout matches at home. They are 1.77 to win with a clean sheet.
6. However, Leicester have kept five clean sheets in the Champions League this season — the same as Atletico and one fewer that Juventus (6). This match is 10.00 to finish 0-0.
5. Riyad Mahrez (four goals, two assists) has been involved in six of Leicester’s 10 European goals this season. He is 20.00 to score first.
4. Antoine Griezmann has scored four Champions League goals this season. In only two of those games has his goals directly influenced the result. A Wincast of Griezmann to score and Atletico to win is priced at 2.07.
3. Leicester’s loss at Everton on Sunday ended their six-game winning streak under manager Craig Shakespeare. They are 3.85 to win/draw on the Double Chance on Wednesday.
2. Islam Slimani has scored in each of his last two games for the Foxes, having previously not found the net since New Year’s Eve. Slimani is 41.00 to score twice.
1. Fernando Torres has not scored in any of his last six outings for Atletico. The former Liverpool and Chelsea striker has netted just seven times all season and is 1.56 NOT to score on Wednesday.