10. The sides have met just once in the Champions League before – last season’s final, which Real Madrid won. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.60.
9. Real Madrid won last season’s final by a 4-1 scoreline after extra-time, having drawn 1-1 after 90 minutes. A 1-1 draw is priced at 6.40, while Real are 51.00 to win 4-1.
8. Atletico’s defeat in the final was their only loss to Real Madrid in their last eight meetings, winning four and drawing three. The hosts are 1.53 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Diego Simeone’s side have kept four clean sheets in their six previous matches against Spanish opposition in Europe. They are 4.60 to win without conceding a goal.
6. Atletico have scored one goal in each of their last four European games against Real Madrid. Under 1.5 home goals can be backed at 2.80.
5. Only Bayern Munich (23) have scored more goals than Real Madrid in the Champions League this season (21). Real are 17.00 to score over 3.5 goals.
4. In the sides’ most recent meeting, Atletico ran out 4-0 winners at home in La Liga, a repeat of which is available at 71.00.
3. Real have conceded six Champions League goals this term; the only remaining team to have conceded more is PSG (10). Carlo Ancelotti’s side are 4.10 to win with a clean sheet.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo has managed more shots on target than any other player in the competition this season (23). The forward is 5.00 to open the scoring.
1. Ronaldo has contributed to four of Real Madrid’s last five European goals, scoring three and assisting one. He is 10.00 to score twice or more.