10. Atletico Madrid take a 1-1 aggregate result back to the Vicente Calderon following a fourth successive draw with Barcelona. A fifth draw on Wednesday is priced at 3.30.
9. Barcelona commanded 71% possession and out-shot Atletico 14-4 at the Nou Camp, yet mustered just one goal. They are 2.20 to win and progress to the Champions League semi-finals.
8. Striker Neymar scored Barcelona’s leveller against Atletico, only his third goal in 10 games stretching back to mid February. Neymar is 3.50 to score on Wednesday.
7. A total of four goals have been scored in the four games between these sides this season. A goalless tie in Madrid is available at 10.00.
6. The draw in the first leg was the only game in seven Barcelona have not won. Gerardo Martino’s men are 1.32 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Lionel Messi scored twice for Barcelona at the weekend during their 3-1 Liga win over Real Betis. Messi is 7.50 to bag a double in Madrid.
4. Liga leaders Atletico have won seven of their last eight games and are undefeated in four head-to-heads with Barca this campaign. The home side are 3.20 to win and progress.
3. Raul Garcia scored Atletico’s winner in their 1-0 win over Villarreal on Saturday, the midfielder’s 12th goal in 36 appearances. Garcia, averaging a goal every three games, is 9.00 to score first.
2. Champions League teams are most likely to score in the 15 minutes just after half time, with 64 of the competition’s 339 goals this season falling in that time bracket. 2.14 is priced for +1.5 goals after the break.
1. David Villa scored against Barcelona in the Spanish Super Cup earlier this season, the Spanish striker’s first goal against his former club. Villa has not scored since 8 March but is 18.00 to net twice.