10. Atletico Madrid have won two of their previous three European matches against English opposition. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.90.
9. While managing Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho won three of his four encounters with Atletico in all competitions. The visitors can be backed at 4.75 to win.
8. The Spanish club have drawn four of their nine European games in England, losing four and winning just once. A draw is priced at 3.30.
7. Unlike any other side in the competition, Diego Simeone’s side are unbeaten in this season’s Champions League campaign. They are 1.20 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Chelsea have only lost one of their last 10 Champions League knockout matches. They are 1.95 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. The sides have shared 13 goals in three competitive meetings. Over 3.5 total goals are available at 5.00
4. Atletico hold the best defensive record in the competition, conceding five goals in 10 games. A clean sheet for the home side can be backed at 1.94.
3. The La Liga leaders have scored in every Champions League match in the current campaign – only Bayern Munich have done the same. A Chelsea clean sheet is priced at 3.55.
2. The last time the clubs met, Atletico beat Chelsea 4-1 in the 2013 European Super Cup. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 40.00.
1. Diego Costa has scored seven goals in six Champions League appearances. The striker is 4.00 to open the scoring.