1. Barcelona have won seventeen consecutive home games and are favourites at 1.25 to make it eighteen wins in a row at the Camp Nou after 90 minutes. The European Champions are 1.18 to go through to the semi-finals in any way.
2. Coincidently, the last team to hold Barcelona in front of their home faithful was in fact AC Milan in September of last year. The Serie A leaders are available at 12.00 to win the match, or 5.00 to go through in any way.
3. The first leg of the tie ended in a 0-0 draw. Barcelona had not failed to score in a Champions League match before this since November 2009.
4. A repeat of the first leg’s goalless draw can be found at 19.00.
5. Milan may struggle to control Barcelona’s attacking threat with key defensive men Thiago Silva and Mark van Bommel out injured.
6. Barcelona’s Lionel Messi is the competition’s top scorer, bagging twelve goals in total so far. The Argentine attacker is available at 1.40 to find the net once again.
7. Zlatan Ibrahomovic is AC Milan’s top scorer, notching up twenty-nine goals in all competitions this season. The Swedish striker can be backed at 3.80 to take his toll up to thirty against his former employers.
8. The two European giants famously met in the 1994 Champions League final, which astonishingly saw Milan thrash a strong Barcelona side 4-0.
9. Over 3.5 goals in Tuesday night’s meeting can be backed at 2.25, with unders at 1.60.
10. Wingers Alexis Sanchez and Cristian Tello both came close to finding the net at the San Siro in the first leg. The Barcelona pair are available at 2.25 and 2.40 to find the net respectively.