10. Atletico Madrid have won seven Champions League matches this season, more than any other side in the competition. The visitors can be backed at 6.80.
9. Barcelona have only won two of their last six Champions League games against Spanish opposition, drawing two and losing two. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.50.
8. Madrid are unbeaten in this season’s Champions League campaign. They are 2.70 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Tata Martino’s side haven’t lost a Champions League quarter final match since April 2003, winning eight times and drawing six. They are 1.12 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. No side has conceded fewer goals than Atletico in the competition this season (four). A clean sheet for the away side is priced at 6.75.
5. The sides drew 0-0 when they met in Madrid in La Liga earlier in the season. Another stalemate is available at 14.00.
4. There have been red cards given in four of Barcelona’s previous seven Champions League fixtures. A dismissal can be backed at 3.75.
3. Lionel Messi has made 84 Champions League appearances, scoring 67 times. He is 1.60 to score at any time.
2. Messi has scored eight goals in his last five European matches. The Argentine is 3.00 to open the scoring.
1. Diego Costa has found the net seven times in five Champions League appearances this term. The striker is 7.00 to score first.