10. Barcelona lost 3-0 to Juventus in the reverse leg of this Champions League quarter-final clash. Barca overturned a 4-0 deficit from PSG in the last-16 and are 5.25 to go through again.
9. That result at the Nou Camp was Juve’s biggest ever victory over Barcelona. Juve’s record reads W5 D2 L3 and they are 1.14 to go through to the semi-finals.
8. Paulo Dybala scored twice for Juve in the 3-0 win over Barca last week. The Argentina striker now has 16 goals for the season, of which three have come in Europe. He is 9.50 to net first.
7. Barcelona have failed to score three times already in 2017. They failed to scored in just four games in 2015 and 2016 combined. Juve are 7.50 to keep a clean sheet.
6. Juve have kept three clean sheets in three games and have scored at least twice in all three outings. They are 6.00 to win at the Nou Camp.
5. Lionel Messi is the top scorer in the Champions League this season with 11 of Barca’s 25 goals (44%). He is 3.95 to score first.
4. Neymar (4) and Luis Suarez (3) combined have scored fewer goals than Messi in Europe this term. Neymar is 2.45 to score and Suarez priced at 1.84.
3. Barcelona are the most aggressive team still left in the Champions League, with 23 yellow cards and one red to their name. Juve are 9.00 to win a penalty.
2. Gonzalo Higuain scored twice for Juve in their 2-0 win at Pescara on Saturday. Higuain has now scored exactly two goals in three of his last four games. The former Real Madrid striker is 14.00 to net twice.
1. Between them. Juventus and Barcelona have drawn just five games since Christmas. A draw on Wednesday is priced at 4.75.