10. Manchester City and Barcelona meet for the fourth time on Wednesday night, with Barca boasting three wins from three previous clashes. The Liga giants are 1.38 to win again.
9. Barcelona beat City 2-1 at the Etihad in the first leg of this Champions League last-16 clash. They have scored twice in each of their three wins over City and are 9.00 to win 2-1.
8. Barca have won 16 of their last 17 games but have conceded in five of six most recent outings. A draw is priced at 5.40.
7. City, meanwhile, have lost three games in four — equalling their worst form of the season set last autumn. They are 7.75 to win.
6. Sergio Aguero scored for City in this reverse fixture in Manchester last month — his 23rd goal of the season. The Argentine hasn’t scored in three games since, however, and is 3.20 to net.
5. Barca have scored first in eight of their last nine outings. They are 1.32 to net the opener in the Nou Camp.
4. Luis Suarez scored twice against City in the first leg and has scored four goals since to bring his season tally to 13. The former Liverpool striker is 5.00 to score first.
3. Lionel Messi, meanwhile has scored five goals in two games and averaged 4.6 shots per Champions League outing this season. The Argentina forward is 15.00 to score in a 3-0 Wincast.
2. Of Barcelona’s 17 Champions League goals this season, 11 have come in the first half of games. A goal before 15 minutes if play is available at 2.65.
1. City goalkeeper Joe Hart has made 24 saves in Europe this season — an average 3.4 per game. The stopper has also conceded a goal per game, however, and is 10.00 to keep a clean sheet.