10. PSG beat Barcelona 4-0 in the first leg of this Champions League last-16 tie. No team has ever progressed from a European tie after losing a first leg 4-0 and PSG are 1.04 to go through.
9. Barcelona are unbeaten in their four previous home games against PSG (W2 D2). They are 1.50 to win on Wednesday.
8. Barcelona have recorded nine Champions League home wins by a five-goal margin - the most in the competition's history. They are 30.00 to win 5-0.
7. PSG could reach the Champions League quarter-finals for a fifth season in a row and their sixth of all time. They are 2.65 to win/draw in the Nou Camp.
6. Edinson Cavani (19) can overtake Zlatan Ibrahimovic (20) with the most European goals in PSG's history. He is 7.00 to score twice.
5. Barcelona scored 15 goals in their three Champions League home games in the group stage, without conceding. They are 17.00 to win 4-0 and force extra time.
4. Lionel Messi (93) could overtake Cristiano Ronaldo (95) for the most ever goals in the Champions League. He is 13.00 to score a hat-trick.
3. Only Jan Koller (2002/03) has scored more opening goals in one Champions League campaign (6) than Messi this season (5). Messi is 3.90 to score first.
2. Luiz Suarez has never lost a Champions League match in which he has scored (13). He is 2.16 to net in a Barcelona wincast.
1. Angel Di Maria scored twice in the 4-0 win over Barca last month and could net in three successive Champions League games for the first time in his career. He is 21.00 to score another double.