10. Bayer Leverkusen have not beaten Manchester United in five attempts, yet boast eight wins from nine home games this season. The Bundesliga outfit are 2.45 to win on Wednesday.
9. Leverkusen are undefeated at home this season and have lost just one of their last 12 games (W9 D2 L1). They are 1.38 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. United, meanwhile, are undefeated in 10 games (W6 D4) and are 2.95 to win in Germany.
7. David Moyes’s men beat Leverkusen 4-2 in the reverse fixture in September, with Wayne Rooney netting twice for the Red Devils. Rooney has 30 Champions League goals for United and is 3.25 to score again.
Watch the goals from that game here:
6. Marouane Fellaini is banned after picking up a red card against Real Sociedad. The Belgian has committed the joint-third most fouls in the Champions League (14). Midfield teammate Tom Cleverley is 35.00 to get sent off.
5. The Champions League has already witnessed 182 goals this season, an average of 2.84 per game. Wednesday’s fixture is priced at 1.88 to exceed 2.5 goals.
4. Simon Rolfes covers on average 11,260 metres a game in Europe, more than any player between these two sides (a total 45,043 metres from four games). The Bayer star scored at Old Trafford and is 4.60 to strike again.
3. Since beating Bayern Munich in the 1999 Champions League final, United have a W3 D2 L3 record in Germany. They beat Schalke 2-0 on their last trip to Germany, in April 2011, and are 16.00 to repeat that scoreline.
2. Robin van Persie has hit the target just twice from 11 shots in Europe this season. The Dutchman has one Champions League goal and is 6.25 to score first on Wednesday.
1. United’s 2-2 draw with Cardiff on Sunday was their third away draw in four games. A fourth draw on Wednesday is priced at 3.20.
See our full range of Leverkusen vs United bets.